Gong Jun otherwise known as Simon Gong (龚俊) is a Chinese Actor born on 29th November 1992 in Chengdu, China.
He made his acting debut in the web-based drama, “Sword Chaos” in 2015. In 2017, he took on the role of a prince, Yuan Che for the ancient costume drama “Love In Lost Times). In 2021, the BL drama adaptation “Word Of Honor” starring Gong Jun as the male lead aired. Due to the release of “Word Of Honor”, Gong Jun gained many Weibo followers and eventually broke the 10 million Weibo followers mark.
Name: Gong Jun(龚俊)
English Name: Simon Gong
Nicknames: Jun Jun (俊俊),
Birthday: 29th November 1992
Place of Birth: Chengdu, Sichuan
Ethnicity: Han Chinese
Star Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Monkey
Height: 186cm (6’1″)
Weight: 70kg (154lbs)
Blood Type: A
Education: DongHua University
Occupation: Actor, model
Agency: Self Managed by Gong Jun Studio
Official Social Media Accounts
Fandom Name: Jun Wei Xian (俊味仙)
Fandom Color: Baby Blue
Fan Chant: 龚谨如你，俊在我心
- He majored in acting in college
- Favorite color: Blue
- Favorite food: Spicy food
- His first job out of college was as a model on advertisements
- He released his first book “1129” in 2018 and donated all the proceeds to charity.
- He likes wearing striped clothings.
- He is fluent in Sichuan Dialect.
- He is known as having the image of a prince who is chic and handsome on screen.
- Ideal type: Undisclosed.
- He is the only child in his family with a set of parents.
- He likes to search his own name on Weibo using a secondary account.
- If he likes a girl, he will be very rash about it and will take the initiative to chase her
- He is open to the idea of marrying first and falling in love later.
- Favorite Singers: Jay Chou, Li Ronghao, Wang Lihong
- His breakthrough TV drama is widely regarded to be “Word of Honor”
- He and co-actor from Word of Honor, Zhang Zhehan both share a common love for Jay Chou’s music
- He is notoriously bad at sharing music on Weibo as he can never get the thumbnail to load even after fixing it
- Gong Jun reached 10 million followers in March 2021 and shared a picture of his abs
- He loves “The Avengers” franchise
- He was rumoured to be dating Jade Cheng but these rumours are unfounded.
- He does not like backstabbers and two-faced people
- He has the habit of spoiling fans with selfies.
- Sometimes he even shares photos for his own Weibo page when it’s meant for his studio’s Weibo page.
- He loves listening to music to relax.
- Apart from Chinese ballads such as “Sparrow” by Li Ronghao, he listens to English music too.
- He likes to sing for his fan on Weibo and joked about a hosting a Word Of Honor concert with the cast.
- Became good friends with Zhang Zhehan after filming Word of Honor.
- The Tokyo Olympics Diving Gold Medalist Zhang Jiaqi was revealed to be a superfan of Gong Jun.
- In real life, Gong Jun is a warm character, a man who is delicate yet can warm the hearts of many with his infectious energy and smile
Film and Movies
- Rebirth Partner(异生探) as Yi Sheng | 2017
- I Want To Go Against The Wind (我要逆风去) | TBA
- Dream Garden (沉睡花园) as Lin Shen | TBA
- The Player (指尖少年) as Ren Yi Xia | 2021
- The Flaming Heart (你好，火焰蓝) as Huo Yan | 2021
- Word of Honor (山河令) as Wen Kexing | 2021
- Flavor Its Yours (看见味道的你) as Lu Weixun | 2020
- The Love Equations (致我们甜甜的小美满) as Zhao Fanzhou | 2020
- Begin Again (我们从结婚开始恋爱) as Ling Rui | 2020
- ART ON! (ART ON!艺术生) as Fang Yan | 2020)
- Fantasy Westward Journey (梦幻西游) as Ren Yixia | 2020
- Lust For Gold 2 (绝世千金2) as Zhong Wumei | 2020
- Lost Love in Times: Drunken Dreams of Ling Long (醉玲珑番外之玲珑醉梦) as Yuan Che (Reprised) | 2019
- Lust For Gold (绝世千金) as Zhong Wumei | 2019
- Advance Bravely (盛势) as Xia Yao | 2017
- Lost Love in Times (醉玲珑) as Yuan Che | 2017
- Sword Chaos (刀剑缭乱) as Bi Lu | 2017
Gong Jun’s Latest Stage
How did you grow to love Gong Jun? Share with us below.
Let us know if there are more facts about Gong Jun you wish for us to add!